We live everywhere data lives. The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data. But we can’t do it alone. Today's data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
In this position, you will be part of the “memory system” new local team built in Israel. You will be a focal point between several teams: Device, Design and Firmware while facing NAND memory limitations.
- Prepare, analyze, and study existing systems to develop new designs, design modifications, and improvements, and support simulation/model level systems analysis, product level integration, and user application level analysis.
- Perform root cause failure analysis on qualifications, production and compatibility issues by working with various functional groups such as Firmware, ASIC, Memory, PCB, Reliability, and Operations.
- Utilizes graduate-level research and analysis.
- B.Sc. with 5Y+ experience / M.S. With 3Y+ experience in Electrical/Computer Engineering or equivalent from renowned university – must
- Good communication skills and data analysis
- Ability to independently work with internal and external functionaries
- Background in programming / scripting – C, C++ , Python
- Knowledge of flash media management techniques and Flash memory technologies
- Knowledge of Semiconductor physics and Computer Architecture
- Knowledge of system architecture
- Strong analytical skills (statistics)
- Experience with logic analyzer, scope, and power supply
Note that this position requires initial training that requires travel to the main US headquarters