Blue Origin. As part of a small, passionate and accomplished team of experts, you will work on various spaceflight systems. You will share in the team’s impact on all aspects of requirements, interfaces and verification. Your activities may include effort in system safety assessment, risk management, test planning, requirement verification, and configuration and data management. This position will directly impact the history of space exploration and will require your dedicated commitment and detailed attention towards safe and repeatable spaceflight.
- Carry out systems engineering activities in accordance with system engineering standards and practices, tailoring required processes to complete tasks assigned
- Requirements analysis, traceability, and verification
- Functional analysis
- Systems analysis
- Development and maintenance of system design documentation, ICDs, and databooks
- Development of System Safety artifacts to support human flight certification
- Develop strategies, approaches for specialty engineering (operability, reliability, maintainability, supportability) integration, analysis and verification
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in engineering or other technical field
- 2+ years system development/integration experience – preferably with aerospace hardware
- Knowledge of current systems engineering and integration tools and methodologies
- Good communication skills, ability to work effectively in teams, good execution and coordination skills
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (current Green Card holder).
- Experience with systems engineering tools such as DOORS
- Experience in reliability, maintainability and supportability analysis and execution
- Experience with integrated spacecraft/aircraft systems, or pressurized fluid systems
- System Safety analysis experience including Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, and Functional Hazard Analysis
Blue Origin offers a phenomenal work environment and awesome culture with competitive compensation, benefits, 401K, and relocation.
Blue Origin is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with Blue’s principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. Blue Origin prohibits any form of workplace harassment.