Averna delivers industry-leading test solutions and services for communications and electronics device makers worldwide, accelerating product development, quality and innovation.
You have a strong sense of organization, and ALWAYS deliver. You’re a creative quick thinker, and a people-person who takes charge, and gets things done. You know the manufacturing and test industry, are a master in the field of Electrical Engineering or Computer Science, and are experienced in Software and/or Hardware design, and Test Systems Architecture. You work hard, LOVE problem solving, and are focused on your client relationships.
You know what it takes to be successful, so why not take your career to the next level, and see what Averna can do for you!
- Lead a team composed of Software Developers, Electrical Designers, PCB Designers, Mechanical designers and subject matter experts.
- Team up with the Project Manager and act as a Technical Leader in the management of technical scope, budget, schedule, task definition, procurement, risk assessment, and system-specific technical details;
- Act as the Technical System representative for the client;
- Define the architecture of test systems, clearly indicating how the system will ensure proper operation of the various functional requirements and prepare any required documentation (Test Requirement Specifications, System Architecture Documents, System Test Procedures, Bill of Materials, etc.);
- Define the appropriate test strategy for a unit to test and prepare detailed test requirements;
- Prepare system specifications, ranging from functional to non-functional based on the specification charts provided by clients;
- Define internal and external interfaces of the system and the nature of the data exchanged;
- Define GUI Man-Machine Interface (MMI) used in the system;
- Participate in design reviews with development teams;
- Coordinate system procurement, development tasks including design, integration, validation and implementation of client requirements.
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related experience;
- Experience: 5 years of experience in Software or Hardware design and experience in Test System Architecture, experience in the manufacturing industry; Experience in real-time machine vision, vision-in-the-loop, structured light application required;
- Knowledgeable in standard instrumentation used in the test industry (DMM, Switch, IO, Oscilloscope, PXI Platform, etc). Knowledge of the IEEE system engineering process.
- Very good understanding of software and hardware development;
- Meticulousness combined with excellent organizational skills to achieve quality, cost and delivery objectives;
- Communication: Fluent in English and Spanish (written & spoken). Proficiency in French would be an asset.
***Solo se aceptarán currículums en inglés.***