Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). It provides expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications, and works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
With over 45’000 consultants around the world and revenue of EUR. 2.9 Bn, the Altran Group is the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D).
In Switzerland, Altran employs more than 250 consultants and aims towards large growth with offices located in Zürich, Basel, Lausanne and Geneva.
Altran deploys its expertise particularly in:
- Life Sciences (Pharma, Biotech, and Medical Devices),
- Industry, Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Railways,
- Financial Services: P&C Insurance, Health Insurance, Reinsurance, Banking
- Public sector
The Global Industry Team in Zurich is looking for qualified and passionate systems engineer supporting our project requirements within the German speaking part.
- Coordinate technical project tasks as engineering responsible in complex projects
- Break down the technical requirements to sub-systems, generate technical specifications for sub-systems and subcontractors
- Conduct technical negotiations with customers, project partners and subcontractors
- Define and implement the development and verification logic, establish the corresponding documents, i.e. design development & verification plans, test plans, design justification documents, interface control documents, verification control documents etc.
- Coordinate, generate and review technical project documents and drawings
- Generate inputs for proposals, coordinate presentations and technical proposal volumes
- Minimum MSc. degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years+ professional experience in systems engineering or technical project management
- Good communication, cooperation and organization skills, willingness to take responsibility
- Good analytical and system oriented thinking as well as fast comprehension
- Awareness for costs and schedules
- Experience with IBM DOORs for requirements management
- Working level fluency in English and German (written and spoken)