Clearbox Systems is a technology company focused on the development of new techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum. A privately-owned Australian SME, Clearbox Systems has been delivering solutions to Military, Government and Commercial customers around the world since 2007.
About the Role
Reporting to the Integration and Support Manager, this is an early career Systems Engineering role to immediately join a team delivering military secure communications projects.
You will be inquisitive, self-motivated and rigorous, and excel at working on cutting edge technology.
We are looking for someone who will proactively contribute to our projects and have familiarity with Australian Defence Systems Engineering processes.
You will have excellent written and verbal communications and be comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders and customers.
This role is open for Canberra and may require some travel domestically and internationally.
Skills and Experience
- This role requires an Australian Citizenship as you will be sponsored for a Negative Vetting 2 Australian Government Security Clearance.
- Undergraduate Engineering Qualification (Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunications, RF, Space, Mechatronics or similar)
- 3+ years as a Systems Engineer
- Existing Security Clearance highly regarded by not mandatory
- 3+ years’ experience working in one or more of Software, SATCOM, Telecommunications,
RF, Space, Signal Processing
- Post Graduate Technical Qualifications