Intellian team members are ambitious, creative, collaborative, and bring a sense of leadership to their role, no matter what they do. As our company continues to grow, we seek those who share our passion and vision to join the team and help us achieve our goals.
Working at Intellian means joining an international team of professionals who are passionate about finding innovative approaches to connecting people and expanding the markets we serve.
- Review RF Systems architecture design and RF line-up analysis
- Broadband and optical systems architecture design
- Project lead for the team to drive the design, implementation, and debugging of complex verification & validation platforms emulating all functions of design, troubleshooting, and debug
- Work closely with Sales Executives of their assigned territories or verticals to identify opportunities
- Perform technical presentations to customers and partners
- Facilitate the development of a shared Innovations Lab to demonstrate LEO/MEO/GEO capabilities
- New Product Integration, test and troubleshooting of hardware, software, and networking
- Research new product ideas and create new product definitions, including developing the business case proposals and product strategies
- Bring quick solutions to customer problems by interfacing across different functional groups such as application support, design, production, test, marketing, and sales
- Reviews and evaluates designs and project activities for compliance with systems design and development guidelines and standards; provides tangible feedback to improve product quality and mitigate failure risk.
- Drives innovation and integration of new technologies into projects and activities in the software systems design organization.
- Perform and Review RF antenna systems based on new & current customer specifications such as G/T, bandwidth, group delay, gain flatness, up/down conversion schemes, intermodulation, and saturation power
- Writes component specifications and interfaces with vendors to write test procedures.
- Support and train sales organizations on new & existing products
- Travel 30%
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, communications, computer science or closely related field or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ industry related experience Satellite experience is a definite plus
- Knowledge of RF/ Satellite communications with experience in Link Budget calculation, RF design, interacting with Satellite operators, antenna install and commissioning
- Complete understanding of GEO, MEO, and LEO communications satellite technologies and antenna systems
- 2+ years of experience in systems engineering which includes hardware and software development.
- In-Depth knowledge of communication Satellite Systems including Maritime VSAT systems
- Must possess a working knowledge of antennas, reflectors, phased arrays, beamformers, transmission line theory, amplifiers, power amplifiers, and passive RF circuit design.
- RF Systems modeling, architecture line-up, and analysis
- Knowledge of practical RF system considerations such as path loss calculation, cascade noise figure, and intercept point is desirable.
- RF/analog/mixed-signal/digital hardware board design, development, and debug
- Strong hands-on experience on RF equipment for bench testing characterization and test automation
- Experience with TCP/IP internetworking, static, dynamic and multicast routing, layer-2 switching, VLAN configuration, and designing and troubleshooting IP networks.
- Experience with VoIP, IPSec, VPN, TCP spoofing, and QOS. The ability to capture and analyze IP packets using tools
- The ability to act in a consultative role to ensure customer’s needs are met.