SYPAQ is an innovative engineering and systems integration company, committed to creating a world that works. Since 1992, we’ve been providing advanced management and technology consulting, systems integration and software application development and support services across a broad range of technologies in several industry sectors including Defence and Aerospace, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), State and Federal Government and Private Enterprise.
SYPAQ is seeking a Technical Atlassian Specialist for a permanent role supporting our Information Systems Consulting Practice based in Melbourne, VIC or Canberra, ACT.
This role will involve your technical expertise in system administration/engineering (specialising in Atlassian tools) working with our government and enterprise clients. You will be looking to implement and improve their Agile ways of working within their organisations, including the implementation of Atlassian tools, as well as supporting the growth of the Information Systems Consulting Practice.
- Engage with potential clients to understand their requirements and propose solutions.
- Work with clients and stakeholders to improve their implementation of Atlassian software.
- Use the range of Atlassian software, including Jira Software and Confluence, to support implementation of Agile practices through on-going development and mission critical IT support.
- Work as part of a team to support, maintain and improve cloud hosted solutions on behalf of clients.
- Provide out-of-hours support and maintenance for cloud hosted solutions.
- Flexibility to undertake moderate levels of interstate travel to support client engagements.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile delivery environment.
- Technical experience in implementing DevOps / DevSecOps toolchain, specifically with Atlassian software, with both government and enterprise.
- A strong understanding of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and their practical implementation.
- Knowledge of DevOps / DevSecOps practices.
- Experience administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Experience with Azure or AWS.
- Experience with IaC tools, such as Terraform, Puppet, Ansible or Chef.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Currently hold or have the ability to achieve two Atlassian certifications within 6 months of commencing.
To be eligible for this opportunity you will need to be an Australian Citizen as you will need to obtain an Australian Government security clearance. A current security clearance will be beneficial.
SYPAQ’s Culture – Creating A World That Works
We take pride in being a 100% Australian family owned business. Our culture and values are important to us, hence we encourage people with same vision to come on board and collaborate for prolific outcomes.
We strongly believe in our VALUES
- See something. Do something!
- Achieve more together – share success
- Courageous – be innovative! See the opportunity, manage the risk
- Strive for excellence – master your craft
- We are family – value honesty, respect and compassion
- Generous professional development and study options
- Loyalty leave scheme
- ADF Reserve leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Referral bonuses
- Salary Sacrifice and novated leasing
If this is the type of role you are interested in, please APPLY.