Building the world’s largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites.
ICEYE is building the world’s largest constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites. The satellites can take images at any time of day – even when it’s cloudy or dark – and those images will let our customers understand the world better and make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and raised $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international startup with employees from more than 25 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are currently seeking an experienced Technical Customer Success Specialist in Brasilia (Brazil) to ensure the highest possible level of customer success. Key responsibilities include increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. The position is located in Brasilia (Brazil). We offer 6 month contract with possible extention.
A successful candidate must be passionate about solving problems and delivering excellent customer service in performing the following job responsibilities:
- Hands-on problem solving on issues related to planning, processing and using of Radar satellite data
- Conduct formal training of using ICEYE services for customer users
- Day to day relationship with customer users to support on using ICEYE services as well as introducing new services to customer
- Provide learnings and customer feedback from customer to ICEYE to improve services
- Support Sales with customer proposal development and technical sales inquiries
- Collaborate cross-team in support of pre and post sales activities and articulate customer product needs
- Be the customer’s advocate by taking ownership of customer challenges to ensure prompt resolution
- Develop and implement systematic strategies to measure and improve the customer service experience
- Maintain a competent understanding of the company’s products, support and services
- Education: BS Degree in Geographic Information Systems (GIS), Business Administration, a related field or equivalent experience
- Experience from direct customer responsibilities
- Strong GIS and remote sensing experience. Radar satellite imagery (SAR) experience is important
- Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills in a fast-paced startup working environment and flexibility of work hours to accommodate meetings in other time-zones
- Excellent knowledge of English and Portugese (both written and oral)
- Efficient in Microsoft/Google software, databases, tools and customer success best practices
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with the technology and culture needed to work in a global/remote-team environment
- Satellite orbitology software or satellite feasibility-like tools
- A job that matters
- Unique experience and opportunity in the new-space industry
- Extraordinary possibility for self-development, research time, ability to attend trainings, conferences or certification schemes
- Independent main role with a supportive and diverse work environment.