HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships.
- To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
Skills: B.E, BE/B.Tech (Hons)
Experience: 4.5-8 Years