INVAP is a company devoted to the design and construction of complex technological systems, with more than 40 years of history in the domestic market and more than twenty in the international scene. Its mission is to develop state-of-the-art technology in different industrial, scientific and applied research fields, thus creating "technological packages" with high added value, to meet domestic requirements or to be exported to international markets.
We focus our search on students or graduates in Careers related to Systems or Information Technology for an important Technological Project related to the operation of the National Network of Meteorological Radars
- Performing Monitoring tasks, to ensure the normal functioning of the Weather Radars.
- Execute predefined diagnostic and recovery procedures that ensure the availability of system components – Changes and management of equipment configuration.
- Interact with users of the system (Meteorological Operators) – Manage priorities and needs presented by them.
- Record and follow up on events or incidents that arise in the daily operation
- Generate statistical reports on the operation of the system
- Failure analysis – Evaluation of equipment telemetry to anticipate possible failures or their resolution. Activation of contingency plans.
- Interact and collaborate with maintenance teams designated for radars
- Provide an H24 operation service with shift rotation
- Training in the field of operation of complex equipment
- A work environment with dynamic and qualified multidisciplinary groups.
- Participation in high complexity technological project.
Desired skills and knowledge
- Basic to medium domain in the Linux Operating System.
- Basic knowledge about networks gives data.
- Ease of learning of computer applications.
- Ease for performing methodical work.
- Good predisposition to interact with the different users of the system.
- Fluency in Spanish, and preferably basic English language management
- Full time time availability to perform tasks by rotating shifts (day and night)