An industrial SME working on high-tech applications of Advanced Materials and Structures supporting our International Customers with design, manufacturing and new technologies for their products.
Do you enjoy being part of projects creating new technologies?
Do you like getting involved in transforming research into products?
Do you want to create global impact by delivering high-tech results to
international customers and partners?
Adamant Composites Ltd is an industrial SME working on high-tech applications of Advanced
Materials and Structures supporting our International Customers with design, manufacturing and
new technologies for their products. We are a dynamic Small Company based in Patras, Greece,
offering our employees state-of-the-art engineering projects, flexible working hours, and stable
working environment in a competitive package. Since 2012 that the company started we have
been growing, eventually creating a team of 15 engineers and technicians.
We offer a dynamic working environment, with challenging engineering projects and international exposure!
For Running and New National and International projects, we seek to expand our Team with a Technical Project Manager, with expected
start date 1st September 2018.
• “Must Haves”
✓ Dipl.-Ing. Or MSc in Chemical / Mechanical / Materials Engineering
✓ Fluency in English: understanding, speaking, writing in project management
✓ 1-3 years of experience in R&D project work and/or management
✓ Leadership experience, problem-solving skills and strong teaming abilities
• Technical Experience and Competences needed:
✓ Background on Industrial Processing Technologies, Polymer/Composites
Processing, or Processes related to Energy Technologies
✓ Experience in reporting for EU, H2020 or National Projects
✓ Dissemination activities: coordination, material preparation, content creation
• “Nice to Have” competences:
✓ Hands-on experience with hardware setups for validation of concepts
✓ Certified project management training
✓ Transforming Ideas into Projects (e.g. input for proposal preparation)
✓ Willingness to work with people from diverse backgrounds and expertise
• Practical experience that would be greatly valued:
✓ Experience with Project Management tools
✓ Proposal setup and coordination
✓ IT skills for online tools/platforms, websites, etc.
- Daily management of projects
- Reporting to management on status and planning of projects
- Setting and achieving project milestones
- Communication and coordination with projects partners
- Providing and requesting input to/from partners
- Planning and follow-up of internal actions and resources for the projects
- Organizing and managing internal implementations of research on the Production Lines
- Coordinating procurements for the project
- Preparing deliverable items for on-time submission
- Contributing to preparation of workshops, dissemination events
- Contributing to proposal development with ideas, content and management tasks
- Participation in project meetings and travelling for company representation in dissemination events
This Position reports to the Managing Director.
The position is based in Patras, Greece. A great place to live with young and vibrant people, close to the Sea and Mountains,
and lots of accessible opportunities for personal development in a relaxed manner.
Why Should You Apply? If you want…
- Full-time employment in exciting and stimulating interdisciplinary research/engineering projects
- Opportunities for on-the-job training and exposure to advanced manufacturing activities
- To make an impact through a Small and Dynamic company