We are passionate about Space and since 2014 we are building, deploying and extending a solid distributed infrastructure for a world where Space is for everyone and closer than you think, changing and improving industries, services and research.
We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager
Our Technical Project manager is tasked with managing a range of technical projects including, but not limited to, satellite onboarding, and client-specific customisation. To ensure the success of each project, she/he works closely with internal and external stakeholders, solving issues, facilitating discussions, and keeping progress aligned with deadlines.
To excel, candidates need to possess strong communication skills as well as a technical foundation in order to act as a go-between for technical and non-technical parties. It is also a significant advantage if candidates have past experience in a technical and system engineering role related to satellites or ground station networks.
- Support the Business team by providing technical expertise and advice during client/partner discussions, providing estimates on timelines, difficulties, and feasibility
- Conduct technical assessments of potential partners/clients in order to understand the technical difficulty/complexity of their onboarding, in order to better prioritise engineering resources
- Manage the end-to-end onboarding of customers, facilitating and coordinating discussions between internal teams (Sales, Engineering) and external ones
- Ensure timely and proactive partner support, including ensuring forward-thinking driver support and development, client-considerations in software releases, etc.
- Manage client/partner-driven projects that require cross-functional collaboration
- Together with sales managers, ensure customer success and retention
- Support any other team or function where reasonable and necessary
- Prior working experience (3-5 years) in the Space or TLC/IT industry
- Sound understanding of the technical requirements of satellite-ground station communication
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Able to communicate effectively, and credibly, with technical and non-technical teams
- Able to manage multiple tasks with different deadlines simultaneously
- Space systems understanding
- Cloud architecture understanding
Workplace: ComoNext, TechHub in Lomazzo, 30 minutes via train from Milan city center.