Do you want to lead technical projects for KSAT?
Get to know KSAT – Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
Over time, we have gained a unique position in the industry, which means that we have a large influx of new customers and projects. As a project manager in the Site and Infrastructure department, you will be responsible for planning and carrying out deliveries at our existing and new locations.
We work closely with customers, suppliers, sales teams, project managers, antenna and systems engineers and operational teams. For this job, we are looking for you who have experience with project work, lead projects, have great work capacity and willingness to carry out.
Important tasks are:
- Lead and follow up projects on installations globally and nationally
- Support our marketing department in quotation work
- Lead, guide and follow up subcontractors
- Conduct surveys of potential new KSAT locations
- Study customer requirements and specify technical solutions
- Obtain tenders, evaluate, negotiate and support the contract process
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation
Master or Bachelor
Experience in several of the following disciplines:
- Project management / Project work
- Project methodology and comfortable with project as a form of work
- Purchasing experience and negotiation
- Building and construction experience
- Measurement technique, testing and verification
- Independent and good execution ability Has good oral and written communication skills, both in Norwegian and English
- Must like to work with offers, contracts and documentation and have very good order and overview
- Have the ability to lead and coordinate external actors
- You must be able to work independently, purposefully, be solution-oriented and get the job done at the agreed time
- Have a good ability to acquire new knowledge and have good communication skills in writing and orally, both in Norwegian and English, and preferably Spanish
For this job, travel activity with a main emphasis abroad must be expected. Workplace is Tromsø.
At KSAT, you will have the opportunity to develop professionally. You come to an environment with high competence with a strong desire and willingness to deliver world-class quality. We offer salaries according to qualifications, interesting and exciting work tasks, a good working environment. as well as good pension and insurance schemes. KSAT emphasizes ensuring diversity in the company by taking into account gender, age and cultural background during recruitment Technical project manager must be suitable for the position, meet requirements for security clearance and authorization in KSAT
About the employer KSAT is the world’s leading commercial satellite center based in Tromsø. KSAT develops and delivers data, information and services based on satellites, and we have customers all over the world. We are a total of 250 employees located in Tromsø, Svalbard, Stockholm and Oslo. KSAT has stations and antennas all over the world, from Tromsø and Svalbard in the north, via Panama, Singapore and South Africa, to the Troll station in Antarctica in the far south. The number of customers and ground stations is constantly growing, and this strong growth means that we now need new employees.