Loft Orbital provides space infrastructure as a service - we operate satellites and fly customer payloads onboard.
Loft Orbital provides space infrastructure as a service – we operate satellites and fly customer payloads onboard. By using software to commoditize satellite hardware, we can deliver our customers to space in a matter of months, versus the 3-5 years which is the current industry standard. With 4 missions currently in development and a diverse array of customers ranging from governments to commercial companies, we are well on our way to become the fastest and simplest ride to orbit in the space industry.
With a wave of exciting customer traction, we need to scale up our team quickly across our software, hardware, and aerospace teams and within our three offices (San Francisco, Denver, Toulouse). We are looking for a scrappy and experienced recruiter to join Loft on a contract basis to help us with this quick scale-up. While our immediate need is near-term, we are looking for someone to ultimately bring on the team full time.
What you’ll be doing in this role
- Source candidates for ~10 roles that Loft has an immediate need to hire
- Schedule interviews with team members and candidates
- Shepherd candidates through the entire interview process, from first outreach to close
- Use Lever to track feedback and status with candidates
- Help level-up Loft’s recruiting processes
What we are looking for
- Relentlessness; someone who is undaunted by challenges and willing to work hard
- Demonstrated history treating every candidate experience with a white glove: our people are our most important customers!
- 7+ years experience; at least one multi-year work experience in which you helped a start up scale up quickly
- Experience in the space industry is not a requirement, but is a strong preference
- Location: San Francisco, CA or fully remote. If you join the team full-time, you would be expected to be located in San Francisco.