FUTURE, We see you coming.
This contract .NET developer role sits within the Solution Development team at a government department. The Solution Development team is composed primarily of .NET developers who are responsible for designing and developing bespoke business applications in .NET and TypeScript frameworks. The team works closely with subject matter experts, business analysts, iteration managers and testers, typically as part of a project based agile team. The business applications developed and supported by the Solution Development team are predominantly hosted in Azure on a mix of IaaS and PaaS infrastructure.
Key Duties, Skill Sets
- Working within an agile team, undertake development and support of new and existing departmental business systems
- Provide specialist technical advice on development and deployment practices
- Ensure development wikis and product backlog artefacts are maintained and accurate
- Build and maintain DevOps CI/CD pipelines for developed systems and services
- .NET C#
- SQL Server (TSQL)
- Version control (Git, TFSVC etc)
- Application lifecycle platforms (Azure DevOps, TFS etc.)
- ASP.NET Blazor (Highly desirable)
- Azure PaaS – Azure functions, ADF, AIS, Azure search etc (Highly desirable)
- ASP.NET MVC
- DevOps CI/CD