FUTURE, We see you coming.
An exciting new opportunity within a permanent position has opened, for an experience Microsoft Dynamics 365 Software Developer to join one of the key health organisation in the Northside of Brisbane (5 minutes from the Brisbane CBD). You will be working alongside a collaborative team and assisting the technical lead in architecting robust, reusable development frameworks to meet common goals and contribute towards development of efficient change & release management frameworks for delivery of software solutions.
Responsibilities included but not limited to;
- Contribute towards design, development / build / coding, unit test & documentation standards relevant to development activities
- Contribute towards development of efficient change & release management frameworks for delivery of Software solutions
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement to products and processes in solutions built, implements initiative, measures and documents achievement and adoption
- Assist tech lead towards training and mentoring for skills gaps within the team
Skills and Experience
- Experienced and proficient in administering D365 CRM
- Experience in design & creating solutions using Power Platform
- Experienced in designing & creating applications using Microsoft ASP
- Able to work autonomously within a team environment
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace