FUTURE, We see you coming.
About the Organisation:
We are currently looking for a talented Technical Lead Developer for a 12-month daily rate contract with extensions available, our client is a large Federal Government Department, that works with cutting edge technology that helps saves lives.
As a Technical Lead Developer, you will work with multiple stakeholders including, subject matter experts, Testers, Architects, and external vendors. You will be supporting the Application Remediation Project in a hands-off position. Providing strong technical leadership in development, troubleshooting and reviewing of technical designs and delivery of end-to-end solutions. responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Application Remediation Project Manager providing system discovery and analysis, design, technical delivery coordination, testing and troubleshooting of work packages through pre-production to production environments for the lifecycle of the Application Remediation Project. This is to ensure that each treatment pattern has been fully considered for application, security, and infrastructure implications.
- Work with the external vendors, service providers, IT Architecture, Infrastructure, Security, Network, and delivery teams, to ensure IT solutions are designed, secured, delivered, and supported appropriately, meeting the solution requirements, and ensuring quality and timely delivery.
- Promote and manage relationships and key strategic alliances with internal and external stakeholders, community groups, business sponsors and service providers.
- Proactively identify Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies, for each work package to the Project Manager.
- 5+ years’ experience as an ICT Technical Lead on Projects.
- Application, Data and Databases, Integration, DevOps, Security, Network/Firewall, Infrastructure,
- Server Migration, Desktop and Architecture experience across the full system lifecycle including system discovery, analysis, design, implementation, and decommissioning. – (You do need to have all of these skills.)
- Experience working with Linux.
- Experience working across multiple work packages at once, managing the expectations of multiple PMs, dealing with competing priorities.
- Previous experience working across divergent stakeholder groups including Information
- Communication Technology (ICT) operations, business application owners and technical teams.
- Experience on transformation/remediation projects upgrading, replatform, quarantine, migrating, development or decommissioning of business applications.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace