FUTURE, We see you coming.
We are partnering with a large corporation who is a leader in the Transportation industry that develops, deploys and supports a platform to help save lives, reduce congestion and make roads safer. You will work closely with their Product Manager and Product Designer on an exciting greenfield project using the latest technologies!
As a, Edge Device Software Engineer, you will develop and maintain technologies and applications deployed at the edge of a massively distributed system to securely integrate a vast array of traffic control devices and sensors, manage real-time communications protocols, perform complex event processing, and action responses in fractions of a second.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Closely work with their product manager and agile product team to achieve sprint goals, ensuring delivered and enduring quality of product functionality and performance
- Undertake software design, development and test automation activities to implement components, applications and APIs compliant with a technical reference architecture
- Assemble and configure analogues of roadside device environments using wide area network communications and either real-world device hardware or emulators to validate site functionality, reliability and performance
- Analyse and improve the reliability of systems in production, diagnosing issues and working to improve product resilience, scalability and performance
Proficient in one or more of:
- Capable working in both Windows and Linux environments, and familiar with either private/on- prem or public cloud infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Proficient in developing components, applications and APIs using a range of languages and technologies such as C++, C#/.NET Core, Python, unit test frameworks, application containerisation, message queues, etc
- An empathetic team player with good problem solving and communication skills, proficient when working using agile principles, roles and practices
- 1-2 days in office days, majority to work from home
- Corporate Health Insurance benefits through BUPA
- 10.5% superannuation guarantee
- Salary sacrifice – for both superannuation and novated lease through Autopia
- Engineers Australia eChartered program support
- Employee Access Program (EAP) support through Brisbane Wellbeing Psychologists for 3-5 confidential sessions
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace