At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
Cyber Security Specialist
The Security Specialist will be responsible for the setup and implementation of a network and security monitoring tool, (Elasticsearch). This will include working closely with the Field Technology, Computer Systems and Cyber Security teams to gather requirements, integrate and deliver an effective monitoring capability for the Operational Technology environment.
- Establish and implement practices for the monitoring of operational systems’ logical and physical security to minimise the risk of equipment and data loss, theft or tampering.
- Implement and configure Elasticsearch monitoring and SIEM capability
- Work with Network, Cyber Security teams and vendors to optimise the integration and establishment of best practice for monitoring, detection and reporting.
Required skills and experience
- Demonstrated experience in Linux, Kubernetes, Docker, Kibana, and Elastic Stack.
- Good understanding of Network technologies, protocols, Windows Active Directory and Cyber Security practices.
- Strong experience in administration of technical tools to support security operations (SIEM, Network Monitoring)
- Large & Complex Environment
- Long term contract opportunity
- Remote working – Macquarie Park office location
For more information you can contact Molly Smith in our Sydney Office at (email@example.com) quoting Job Reference #522117 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.