FUTURE, We see you coming.
An opportunity exists for an 5 experienced Network Engineer to join an amazing team within an amazing Australian Organisation. You will be responsible for supporting the network infrastructure in a Project capacity as well as contributing to BAU tasks. The team is very supportive and, really do help out where they can, focusing on individuals strengths.
Their requirements are below. But, from having placed many of these engineers over the years we suggest that you must have great communication/client engagement skills, and have previously worked on enterprise network/security projects for banks or top service providers. CCIE is highly desirable.
- Focused on providing design, implementation and troubleshooting of network and network security solutions across networking equipment, load balancers, firewalls, web proxies and network access control systems.
- They are meticulous, thorough and possess excellent communication skills to engage with all levels of our stakeholders. A quick-thinking problem solver who is able to assimilate data rapidly in order to present solutions to difficult day-to-day incidents is required. As a self-starter who have the ability to soak up knowledge and in part that knowledge to others. The ability to thrive working in a fast pace environment is required.
Key Skills required for this role include:
- Solid experience in more than one network / network security platforms: F5, Firewalls Palo Alto, Check Point, ASA, Cisco Web Proxies, Aruba ClearPass or Cisco ISE
- Strong network analytical and troubleshooting skills with the capability to handle and own critical issues through to resolution
- Working knowledge of UNIX, Linux, Windows, SNMP, Microsoft Active Directory is desired
- Good understanding of IP networking and Internet technologies in either Cisco or Aruba switch & routing platforms. CCNP or CCIE would be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels.