FUTURE, We see you coming.
- Seeking a seasoned Senior Product Owner for large, high profile, multi-year State Government program
- 12 month contract with extension prospects
- Competitive rates
We are seeking a flexible, autonomous, experienced Senior Product Owner for a high profile, multi-year program in State Government.
This resource will be accountable for initial business analysis duties for a new data warehouse to support a platform being implemented at a national level. This resource will articulate requirements and manage and prioritise a backlog of tasks before a delivery team begins developing the new platform and data management system.
The primary role of the Product Owner would be to:
- Taking the lead and acting as the Primary liaison between product development team and stakeholders.
- Maintaining the product road map
- Leading product development by liaising with relevant stakeholders and aligning delivery to product road map and business objectives
- Continuous management of the product backlog by ordering items based on priority and value
- Determining Sprint Goals for each iteration and taking ownership
- Overseeing development of the product by participating in Scrum Events (Planning, Refinement, Review and Sprint)
- Creating a channel of continuous feedback to anticipate stakeholder’s needs
- Ensuring the product backlog is maintained effectively in JIRA (EPICS / User stories are written with acceptance criteria) and are “READY” for each Sprint iteration
- Evaluating product progress at each iteration by inspecting and determining if team’s performance is meeting product’s goal
- 5+ years of experience in a senior business analyst/product owner/product manager capacity in an
- Agile environment is highly desired