FUTURE, We see you coming.
- 12 month opportunity with long term prospects
- State Government client
- Macquarie Park location with WFH flexibility
An exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and delivery focused project team with our State Government client. This is a long-term opportunity with a broad pipeline of work.
This resource will contribute to delivery of application/remediation projects, and work on development and cloud migration work. The successful candidate will also have experience in communicating with a diverse range of stakeholders and understand liaising across large organizations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Testing Experience; Manual, Functional and Non-Functional Regression, System Integration, UAT,
- Exploratory, Migration (Pre & Post migration) Testing, Failover testing, Compatibility and Compliance
- Testing Artefact Document Development, Management and Reporting; Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test scenarios/case, Test Summary
- Ability to deep dive and understand application functionality
- Be able to act as single point of contact for test delivery on projects; able to strategize, direct and lead the project testing to ensure testing is approached and delivered correctly
- Business UAT coordination and defect management
- Experience with Tosca, Q-Test and Appli tools is good to have but not mandatory
- Solid understanding of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Excellent Communication and Coordination: with Vendors, Business stakeholders, Business Analysts (Functional and Technical), Developers, SMEs, other Testers, infrastructure teams and Managers from various departments/teams
- Understand, analyze, map and document business processes as required by the project
- Approachable, professional attitude with a focus on delivery
- Flexible and dynamic; able to undertake ad-hoc project coordination under the direction of the Project Manager