At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
- Responsible for managing cyber risk and security
- Frenches Forrest Location
- Permanent position
Our client is currently recruiting for an IT Security manager. They are a 20 minute drive North of Sydneys CBD. The roles main function is to provide risk advice and consultation on business initatives and provide direction to technical teams concerning the security aspect of projects and larger business objectives.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will be to:
- Supply pragmatic risk advice, and consultation on business initiatives and provide direction to technical teams concerning the security aspect of projects and larger strategic business objectives.
- Perform solution security reviews of restaurant and customer facing systems with actionable recommendations to manage cyber security risk (e.g. CRM, Loyalty, ecommerce, Point of Sale, Kiosks, Internet of Things, kitchen management).
- Sheppard alignment to Brand & Global Technology Risk Management security policies and priorities for restaurant and customer facing technology.
- Participate in cross functional and cross divisional team meetings to share security knowledge
- Provide technical ownership of security solution engineering, architecture and solution implementations
- Collaborate with architects and engineers to design optimal security program across restaurant and customer facing technology
To be considered for this position the requirements you must have:
- 5+ years experience with Azure, AWS or GCP security design patterns and practices
- Hands on knowledge of information security solutions and processes
- Practical knowledge of mobile and web application stacks, operating systems, networking, cloud computing, and restaurant level technologies.
- Understanding of restaurant business process and challenges
- Experience in complex, multi-national and highly decentralized organizations
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CISA (Certified Information Security Auditor)/CISM (Certified Information System Manager)
If interested please apply below or contact Connor May from our Sydney office on 02 9087 6292 quoting job number 520391.