At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
- Microsoft Project On-line & SharePoint
- Large IT Government Portfolio
- Long term contract opportunity
Project Management Tool (PPM) Administrator is responsible for managing and administering the TBM (Apptio) and PPM (Clarity) tools. The role is also responsible for managing the integration of data from various other IT systems into the tools and continuously reviewing and improving data quality and integrity.
- Develop a month end checklist of systems process to maintain data integrity and ensure systems are operating as efficiently as possible.
- Manage the integration of data from various IT systems into the TBM and PPM tools to ensure that all systems have current and reliable data.
- Manage systems access and user profiles to ensure users only have access to the correct data.
- Review data quality, perform gap analysis and make recommendations for improvement to TBM processes.
- Provide status reports on systems performance and data quality to identify issues early and maintain a high level of systems availability.
- Provide technical leadership for platform upgrades to minimise downtime for users and to maintain a modern operating environment.
- Demonstrated Experience in Microsoft Project Online, Project Desktop and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated Experience in Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Azure and SQL Server databases.
- Experience with PowerShell and VBA.
- Demonstrated experience in system and process documentation.
- Experience in Data integration, analysis and building business intelligence reports using tools such as Power BI.
Job ID: 521196
Location: Greater Western Sydney