At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
We are on the lookout for an Automation Tester to join a leading Software-as-a-Service company based in Brisbane City.
You will have plenty of opportunity for career growth, work with the latest technology and make your mark within one of Brisbane’s fast-growing start-ups!
You will be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining test frameworks
- Designing and implementing regression tests where required
- Collaborating with developers and product owners to identify gaps
- Triage bug reports and producing test cases
- Communicating with customers and stakeholders to problem solve and learn new requirements
- Develop knowledge with training courses or learning material
Any experience or exposure to the following skills are highly regarded:
- Cypress (or other test automation tools)
- CI/CD tools i.e. Jenkins, AWS or Kubernetes
- REST APIs
- Git – branching and rebasing, pull/merge requests
If this sounds like you or if you’d like more information, please contact Nanda Prawiro in our Brisbane office.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals – while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors.
Location: Brisbane CBD
Job ID: 521349