At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
We are looking for a Lead Digital Delivery Analyst to apply Lean and Agile practices at scale to manage and direct delivery of solutions to Client’s business problems and opportunities, using analytics and digital products.
- Development of a Continuous Delivery Pipeline (including DevOps practices and tools) to deliver value-adding solutions for end users.
- Integration of Agile and Lean delivery practices with existing Portfolio, Program and Project (P3) governance focussing on status reporting (against strategic objectives, risks and budgets) and built in quality practices supporting a lean Quality Management System to demonstrate compliance with internal, regulatory and industry standards.
- Maintenance of effective relationships with and between Agile team members and key internal and external stakeholders to proactively promote and achieve enterprise wide adoption of Agile and Lean delivery practices
- Influencing and leading integration of digital transformation activities and other related technology enablers to ensure solution designs take into consideration business requirements, outcomes, and benefit realisation measures.
- Leading and coaching others to adapt in fast paced and rapidly transforming environment, managing multiple business critical priorities to meet critical deadlines and realise program outcomes.
- Lead technical delivery of projects to ensure that the development, testing, and deployment aligns with architectural design.
- Taking an active role in the technical direction of our client’s digital platform including portals, software, and forthcoming mobile apps
- Following best practises in agile and software development to produce quality, scalable applications, and code.
- Enable stakeholders to identify linkages, dependencies, and implication of complex issues to build clear links between digital solutions and the organisational strategy
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals – while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.