At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
Our client is looking for a Project Manager who can assist them in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics in their Finance, HR, Procurement, and CRM. Currently the client has a need for a Project Manager who can assist in the implementation of Procurement platforms.
- Acting as an interface between the business and technical teams during the migration process
- Identifying project roadblocks and suggesting solutions based on tools and methodologies
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- Ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Ensure resource availability and allocation and developing detailed project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
Must have skill sets:
- With excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills, you will be a natural team leader who can motivate and inspire the team.
- Demonstrated ability to provide financial analysis of complex scenarios
- Proven ability to track anomalies back to the root cause
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving and organisational skills with an ability to meet priorities, competing deadlines and use of sound judgement in decision making
- Demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Have previously implemented Microsoft Dynamics and/or Procurement Platforms
If you are interested
- please apply, and then reach out for a confidential discussion with Gary Kumar 07 3295 7426
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals – while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.