At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
- Initial 6 month, daily rate contract
- Brisbane CBD location with some WFH options
- Working with modern technology in a greenfield environment
Seeking 3-4 Automation Test Engineers to join a leading public sector client on initital 6 month contracts.
Join a succesful department as they embark on a business critical project that will have major implications throughout the state.
This role will suit someone looking to join a fast-paced team environment and have experience in greenfield, testing environments.
- Extensive experience in automation & functional testing
- Strong experience in writing test plans, strategies, cases, and reporting
- Strong background building and designing test scripts
- Strong communications skills, and thrives in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Keeping up to date with new technology and sharing experience
- Worked in an enterprise environment
- Selenium, Java, .NET
- Azure DevOps, GIT
- Cloud (AWS,Azure)
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals – while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors.
Location: Brisbane CBD
Job ID: 521645