At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
We are seeking a Test Lead to join an established Government Department based in Brisbane City.
- Lead functional, system, integration and regression testing and associated activities.
- Collaborate positively with other teams and stakeholders as required to undertake timely preparation for testing, issue/risk/defect resolution.
- Standardise testing approaches and tools across a range of systems and develop strategies to achieve a high level of testing maturity (i.e. automation).
- Prepare detailed test plans through to completion reports including outlining testing scope, exclusions, scheduling, justifications and approach suitable for review and sign off by clients and stakeholders.
- Preparation of accurate and concise Test Summary reports for each of the development initiatives.
- Assist team members and other teams such as UAT Test Team/s to perform and complete various test activities within agreed timelines and successful outcomes.
- Experience in a large, complex, custom build software development environment.
- Prior experience in testing student management system(s).
- Prior experience verifying integration with financial and/or payment system(s), and other systems.
- University degree in IT or equivalent.
- Applicable industry level qualifications including ISTQB
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studios (TFS), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
Job ID: 521537