At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
Our client, a large government department, is currently looking for Senior Business Analyst to analyse business processes, identifiy alternative solutions, assesses feasibility, and recommend new approaches.
You will be responsible for developing processes using Visio, Signavio, or equivalent tools under the BPMN framework. Document the as-is and develop to-be process design, while working closely with major stakeholders to identify business requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in BPMN and workshop facilitation
- Business process design, optimisation and improvement experience.
- Identification of benefits and gaps within current processes.
- Establish requirements and converting them into concise user stories.
- Author and manage key project artefacts.
- Contribute to organisational change.
- Prepares business cases which define potential benefits.
- Ability to work under their own initiative.
- Commit to achieving high quality outcomes and ensure document procedures are maintained and expectations are met of stakeholders
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals – while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors.
Location: Brisbane CBD
Job ID: 520847