At TEKsystems, we’re obsessed with technology. Its power to change everything. Technology fuels our passion and commitment to helping organisations do what they set out to. When we engage, we bring fresh ideas that help you galvanise your performance. Refine your strategy. Spark new energy. The future—and how we get there—depends on those who build, connect, create and transform our world. The most successful and innovative businesses are already doing it, and we’re skilled experts at bringing the talent they need to thrive.
Currently seeking an Automation Tester to join a large government organisation based in Brisbane City.
- Convert user stories into quality web application test scenarios and test scripts that will allow the user to meet the objectives as defined by the acceptance criteria.
- To define a high professional bar for test scenario design, and automation test code quality.
- Understand customer requirements and how they translate in application features, including the ability to read and comprehend common designs, specifications, stories and wireframes that can then be translated to test scenarios and automation tests.
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications and functionality through an Agile-Scrum methodology.
- Create non-functional performance test scripts using JMeter.
- Strong experience in the use of online enterprise software development and collaboration tools, including Azure DevOps suite (Azure Repos, Azure Pipelines, Azure Test Plans) and the Atlassian suite (Jira, Bamboo, Confluence and Bitbucket).
- Demonstrated experience working in an Agile-Scrum environment using a DevOps methodology, with experience working in integrated teams and have a genuine interested in helping others.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven development experience with a minimum of 5 years working in a full-time capacity in a medium to large organisation using automation and performance testing technologies listed above.
- Demonstrated experience defining automation testing approaches where key attributes such as performance and security are always taken into consideration.
- Demonstrated experience with Web Software Quality Management Systems in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in an integrated team environment.
- Experience in using JIRA (or a similar tool) in an Agile-Scrum framework.
People are at the heart of every successful business initiative. At TEKsystems, we understand people. Our deep insights into human capital management enable us to help our clients achieve their business goals – while optimising their IT workforce strategies. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group is the global leader in talent solutions with over 15,000 employees, 500 locations and 130,000 contractors.
Location: Brisbane CBD
Job ID: 520593