Make our world more human, connecting people's lives.
Telefónica – Movistar, a leading cell phone company in Central America, Latin America, and one of the largest in the sector in the world. With more than 346.6 million customers in 14 countries and a presence in 24, it is the leading Spanish and Portuguese-speaking cellular operator.
- To monitor the development of processes, procedures, key indicators, and controls on the credit note management process.
- Define and execute the control mechanisms on cost management processes on B2B Digital Products.
- Lead a project for the analysis of the processes and procedures currently established for the management of B2B Digital Products.
- Raise a control and monitoring scheme that guarantees improvements in cost management time.
- Build and monitor the matrix of critical indicators for the management of digital services credit notes.
- Manage the continuous improvement of the processes associated with the different instances of the interaction of digital products.
- Education: Higher Instruction (studying the last semesters) in the career of Marketing, industrial engineering or related.
- Have previous experience of 6 months in income control – costs – credit notes, among other administrative and financial tasks.
- Knowledge of ITIL framework, ISO 9001, process management.
- Essential advanced knowledge of computer packages: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Power BI.
- Advanced English (oral and written).
- Analytical thinking
- Strength in written and verbal communication
- Ability in problem-solving
- Autonomy – Planning
In our team, we are committed to flexible and intelligent work. You will have your own objectives, you decide when and from where you carry them out.
As part of the team, you will develop skills that will allow you to work with multicultural and virtual teams. From your position, you will be constantly updating market trends and emerging technologies.
At Telefónica – Movistar we are convinced that diversity is a source of talent, diverse and inclusive teams are more innovative, transformative, and achieve better results. For this reason, we promote and guarantee the inclusion of all people regardless of culture, gender, sexual orientation, generation, abilities, or any other personal condition.
Include your CV without details of age, gender, marital status, nationality.