Telenor – the Smart Call.
Telenor Myanmar is here to empower societies through connectivity. As part of Telenor Group, a mobile operator group focused on the Nordics and Asia, Telenor Myanmar is committed to leading Myanmar’s data evolution. Having brought mobile connectivity for all in Myanmar since 2014, we are serving more than 17 million customers across the country, bringing the best data experience to a footprint covering more than 92% of the population. Our winning team of highly competent and motivated employees is here to provide our customers with the power of digital communication, enabling them to improve their lives, build societies and secure a better future for all.
Digitalization and connectivity will be fundamental tools for Myanmar’s post-pandemic economic recovery. 2020 proved that digitalization can happen broadly and rapidly, now we need to make it inclusive and sustainable. Telenor Myanmar is moving digital-first into the future and seeks the best minds in Myanmar to help fuel this evolution.
- Works closely with corporate stakeholders (e.g. marketing, finance, technology) to understand their needs on Insight Analysis Reports.
- Works with Business users, Operations, or applications teams to establish dashboards to fulfill reporting needs.
- Participate in requirement gathering workshops, conduct impact analysis, technical design, and construction for Use-cases Implementation.
- Provide day-to-day support and attend Business users’ queries and requests through Telenor’s Analytics system.
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for data.
- Presenting information through reports and visualization.
- Work together with Technology vendors, partners, products owners, and internal teams to ensure Analytics are achieved according to business objectives.
- Cooperate with Technology vendors to deploy software and hardware upgrades that make it possible for us to leverage big data use cases.
- Closely work with stakeholders to streamline processes and to provide Data & Network Analytics as an efficient tool that will be acting as a single platform for Insight Analysis from Communication Network Perspective.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Telecommunication, or any related fields.
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Work experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Familiarity with Big Data and Analysis Platform & tools such as Hadoop, Impala and Tableau.
- Functional understanding of the Telecom Sector.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, and creative presentation skills.
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- A strong team player that communicates openly and directly.
- Have a proven high level of dedication, commitment, and professionalism.
- Good working knowledge level of English language in Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking.
Language requirement: Myanmar, English
Telenor Myanmar offers a compensation package with a highly competitive base salary, a performance bonus, relevant allowances, and inclusion in Telenor’s insurance programs for employees.
Since Telenor encourages lifelong continuous learning, as an employee of Telenor you will have access to a vast online learning library at your disposal to develop your competence. As part of a global company, you will learn from global industry experts as well as senior local managers.
Telenor’s head office which is located at Sule Square in the heart of Yangon is assembled in a flexible and activity-based workplace environment promoting agility and innovation. Telenor Myanmar workspace includes open areas, library, cafeteria, modern meeting rooms, hot desks, agile zones, play/game room, and one of the best views of the city.
We believe in a healthy and safe work environment and offer flexible working hours and access to ferry transportation to and from the office.