Specialized in the Space Industry for 40 years
Telespazio Belgium can count on almost 40 years of experience in the field of Space Operations Service & Engineering activities. We provide a significant contribution to the most major Space programs of the European Space Agency. Our core business is work on the ground to build bridges into space, contributing to the success of ambitious missions.
In this frame, we are looking for a Satellite Communication Business Development Manager (m/w) to work in one of our offices in Belgium or in the Netherlands.
The Satellite Communication Business Development Manager will be actively involved in the important development plans of the Company. He/She will report to the Head of Marketing & Sales of Telespazio BE with strong collaboration with Sat Com Lob at Telespazio Spa IT.
In order to:
- Maintain and foster the commercial relations with the existing customers of Telespazio Belgium
- Define the Sales Plan for Satcom at Telespazio Belgium, starting from market and competitors’ requirements and analysis
- Search for new business opportunities and new customers in the commercial perimeter of Telespazio Belgium and the product/service portfolio of Telespazio holding
- Define and prepare the commercial offers based on the commercial procedure established and approved by Telespazio
- Contribute to the revision and negotiation of the commercial contract drafting
- Participate at the promotional and marketing events at Telespazio Belgium and Telespazio corporate level (if required).
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or Scientific Disciplines.
- Min. 10 years of experience in the field of Satellite Communication;
- Satellite Communication, Telecommunication and ICT Market knowledge in Benelux area (existing players, procurement procedures of key customers, technologies, market trends etc.) is necessary.
- Fluency in English and French are mandatory. All the application without these language requirements will not pass the Recruitment screening.
- Knowledge of Dutch language is considered an asset.
- Analytical capabilities and a high sense of work organization.
- Attention to details.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to cope with stress and to prioritise tasks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Reliability and responsibility.
- Strategic vision and objective driven.
- Ability to work in autonomy and being proactive.
- Capable to work effectively as a strong Team-Member.
- Ability to work in a multicultural and open-minded environment.
- Partially Onsite and Remote working
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Company car
- Mobile phone and PC
- Relocation package (if applicable)