Specialized in the Space Industry for 40 years
Telespazio Belgium can count on almost 40 years of experience in the field of Space Operations Service & Engineering activities.
We provide a significant contribution to the most major Space programs of the European Space Agency. Our core business is work on the ground to build bridges into space, contributing to the success of ambitious missions.
In this frame, we are looking for a Project Controller Officer (W/M).
The Project control is a key position. He/She will monitor the whole economic company structure (projects and Center of Cost) to assure that they are within the confines of set deadlines and budget limitations, and He/She will generate progress reports to head of industrial planning and project control.
The Project Controller Officer will work under the responsibility of the Industrial Planning and Project Control Manager. His/Her responsibilities are to oversee project revenues and expenditures, to verify that projects are completed on time and within the budgetary guidelines.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Reporting: Project Controllers continually monitor and evaluate each step of a project and Cost Center to ensure that they meet budgetary and deadline goals. He/She is responsible to generate and to manage the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting of the company.
- Typical controlling tasks: drill down reporting, statistical analysis, trend analysis, etc.
Monitoring/follow up: based on identified deviations, he/she will agree with the implementing departments, and will monitor the corrective actions.
- Management support: assist the Industrial Planning and Project Control Manager; audit reporting, office representation in working groups or meetings (when required), etc.
As mentioned in the contract, the Company reserves the right to entrust the Employee with the execution of any function with his/her professional abilities according to the applicable provisions of the work regulations and of the collective bargaining agreements. The Employee may not object to any modifications in the Company’s organization or any modification as to the person to whom he/she is required to report.
Education and Experience
- Master’s Degree in the finance-related fields such as : Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics.
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in a similar function/role is mandatory.
Required skills and soft skills
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft’s Suite and specifically Excel
- Analytical, critical and problem solving oriented
- Rigor, accuracy and reliability
- Team-member and ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure, to handle a high level of workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English is mandatory both orally and writing.
- Good command of French, both orally and writing will be considered as an important asset.
- All the application without the language requirement mentioned above will not pass the Recruitment screening.
- Permanent contract with an immediate start.
- Position based in Transinne (Belgium), with the possibility to Telework.
- Valid driver’s license required.
- Frequent travels & missions to the Permanent Establishments of Telespazio Belgium. Other travels & missions depending on the needs.