Specialized in the Space Industry for 40 years
We are looking for a Space ILS Engineer to join our Engineering and Innovation Team and support the preparation of proposals and the execution of projects in the space field.
- Participate to systems engineering activities for what concerns the design the ILS concept of space systems, including ground and space assets.
- Collect and process feedbacks from on-field activities to derive lessons learnt on maintenance and operations.
- Participate to systems design for what concerns the aspects related to ILS, in particular:
- RAMS, continuity, integrity, and failures analysis.
- Systems operability.
- Maintenance concept and LSA analyses (LORA, LCC, MTA)
- Spare parts and warehouse management analysis.
- Interact with domain experts to model and abstract systems behaviours with respect to performances to be delivered.
- Define the guidelines for ILS, OPS and Maintenance documentation data packages.
- Assess the use of innovative technologies and trade-off different solutions to improve the performances, the operability, and the cost of ILS concepts implementation.
- Participate to proposal preparations by performing preliminary technical analysis, write technical proposals and support financial, management and contractual assessments.
- Support company technology innovation choices in the field of ILS and operations.
- Support on-going projects in the field of ILS execution.
- Support the evolution of existing products in the ILS domain.
- A Master’s Degree in Systems or Electrical Engineering or any equivalent degree.
- At least 4 years of experience in the domain, in the analysis, design or execution of systems maintenance and operations.
- Background in systems engineering, ability to understand and critically assess systems requirements and architecture. Knowledge of MBSE is an asset.
- Ability to use systems analysis tools.
- Familiarity with space systems, previous experience is an asset.
- Interest in new technologies applied to ILS.
- Working level knowledge of English.
- Valid driver’s license
- Eligibility to EU/NATO Security Clearance. EU nationality is mandatory.
Place of employment
Noordwijk (NL) or Transinne (BE)