Specialized in the Space Industry for 40 years
Telespazio Belgium is an international company which specializes in the space industry for over 30 years.
The European Space Agency is our biggest client and we provide highly qualified employees to many sites of ESA mainly in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain, France, and the UK.
Your career is very important to us, therefore, we provide a permanent contract with great benefits, good salary, relocation package and genuine support to our employees.
On behalf of the European Space Agency, we are looking for a highly skilled Senior Component Engineer to work in ESTEC, in the Netherlands.
Report to the head of the RHA and Component Analysis Section (TEC-QEC).
Coordinate the activities of the laboratory including the work of the laboratory team members and ensure a high standard of work and outputs.
Provide administrative support to lab activities.
- Provide monthly status reports to the Head of the TEC-QEC Section.
- Maintain a database of all laboratories tasks, manpower, equipment, etc.
- Provide inputs on requirements for investments in laboratory equipment, software and computing provisions.
- Provide expertise in the field of EEE components, materials and processes investigations. Carry out analyses on EEE components, materials and processes.
- Follow-up on the production of Analysis reports by team members and consistency check for adherence to technical procedure.
- Carry out Failure Analysis tasks and other analysis tasks as required.
- Prepare reports on the analysis tasks as required.
- Support and advice concerning the performance of analysis tasks sub-contracted to external laboratories.
- Provide related technical support on EEE components to ESA projects and other D/TEC divisions in the area EEE components and failure investigation.
- Provide technical input to the formulation, review and maintenance of the technical standards and specifications relating to test methods for component qualification and analysis.
Support ISO certification activities.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or related specialisation.
- 10+ years of relevant professional work experience in the field of Passive Components, Discrete Semiconductors for RF and non-RF, Complex Microcircuits for Digital, Analog, Mixed Signal and Microwave, Hybrid Technology, Micropackaging, Optoelectronics and Micro-/Nano-Systems (proficiency in at least 4 out of the previous 12 categories is required).
Please note that interviews can/will be held via skype, webex or other digital platforms. The TUD will be agreed taking into account how the coranavirus situation develops.