First choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions
Telespazio Germany GmbH is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 400 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
This position is ideal for a student (m/w/d) of law, business administration or related field, who wants to gain experience in an international business environment
The position is part time (10 hours a week) and located in Darmstadt. You will report directly to the Head of Legal and Compliance, work in a small team and have the opportunity to cooperate with colleagues from other administrative and operations departments.
We would also like to emphasize that we expect someone to remain as a working student for at least 12 months, i.e. we expect candidates to remain enrolled at the University for the next 12 months. The expected starting date will be around July 2021.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- You will support the Legal and Compliance Division in the administration of contractual documents such as customer orders in a workflow from receipt to archiving
- You have experience in the field of procurement, legal or business administration and an understanding of business operations
- You are fluent in English and German, both verbal and in writing
- You are proficient in MS Office applications (especially Outlook and MS Word) and Adobe Acrobat
- You are paying attention to detail and work in a structured way
- You have excellent communication skills and team player qualities
- You can adhere to deadlines and manage priorities in a flexible way
- Experience with document management systems and workflows
- Interest in the aerospace domain
Your Benefits of joining us
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, home office, sabbatical (time off for travelling around the world, extended parental leave, further education, etc.), option to work part time;
- Financial benefits: Company pension plan, net wage optimisation programme including IT / bicycle leasing, discounted annual ticket for public transport, employer loans, etc.;
- Employee recommendation scheme: We are grateful when our employees support us in finding new recruits. You will receive a bonus of 1,500 EUR to 3,000 EUR per successful recommendation;
- Relocation support: We offer our newcomers a relocation lump sum and support you in finding a suitable new home as well as in finding a school or nursery for your children and much more. Should need be, this can even include support in the search for a job for your partner.
- Career development: For us, further education and training are an essential part of people management, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal, namely a long-term and successful work relationship with you. Would you like to change your professional focus and work on other projects or change geographically? We will support you here as well.
- Company event and activities: We have BBQs, Christmas parties and TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) events. On top of that, we organise team-building events and events internal to departments to promote team spirit. Let us know if you have creative ideas for corporate events or new initiatives that you would like to introduce to our company culture, no matter whether they are of artistic or technical nature.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!