Telespazio Germany GmbH is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 400 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
This position is ideal for a student (m/w/d) of law, business administration or related field, who wants to gain experience in an international business environment
The position is part time (10 hours a week) and located in Darmstadt. You will report directly to the Head of Legal and Compliance, work in a small team and have the opportunity to cooperate with colleagues from other administrative and operations departments.
We would also like to emphasize that we expect someone to remain as a working student for at least 12 months, i.e. we expect candidates to remain enrolled at the University for the next 12 months. The expected starting date will be around July 2021.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- You will support the Legal and Compliance Division in the administration of contractual documents such as customer orders in a workflow from receipt to archiving
- You have experience in the field of procurement, legal or business administration and an understanding of business operations
- You are fluent in English and German, both verbal and in writing
- You are proficient in MS Office applications (especially Outlook and MS Word) and Adobe Acrobat
- You are paying attention to detail and work in a structured way
- You have excellent communication skills and team player qualities
- You can adhere to deadlines and manage priorities in a flexible way
- Experience with document management systems and workflows
- Interest in the aerospace domain