One of Europe´s Leaders in satellite solutions and services.
We are the first choice European aerospace company for software centric engineering solutions. We combine 40 years of experience in a market, where trust and quality are needed. With more than 400 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace – and beyond – together.
Our staff plays a key role for our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of collaboration in an open international environment living our values; trust, integrity, participation and curiosity.
We are committed to crafting a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We offer a wealth of benefits to support a balanced work life balance, including but not limited to flexible working hours, mobile working and ongoing career development.
- We are looking for a senior software test engineer to lead and drive the end-to-end testing of Telespazio Germany’s Ground Segment Software-as-a-Service product to ensure quality deliveries.
- Our cloud-native product covers satellite constellations monitoring & control, as well as mission planning, flight dynamics and many other cool features supporting space operators to accomplish their mission.
- You will be part of an awesome agile multidisciplinary team, working together to deliver our product to our clients. As a senior engineer you will help form the team spirit, training and mentoring more junior engineers.
- This position is based in Plovdiv, Bulgaria with the option to work remotely. It is full-time and permanent and expected starting date will be 01.09.2022.
- Lead a team of software test engineers
- Design and implement end-to-end scenarios to test and validate the product features
- Guaranty product quality
- Mentor junior engineers
- Software Test Engineer with 6+ years of experience
- Team player
- Pro-active and passionate attitude about creating products that make users happier and more productive.
- You are not afraid to experiment with new ideas and voice your opinion
- Writing automated tests such as unit, integration and end-to-end tests (e.g. Selenium, Serenity BD)
- Strong focus on working, clean, quality code
- Knowledge sharing
- Code reviewing
- Pair or mob programming
- AWS CloudFormation
Your Benefits of joining us
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, home office, remote work option within Germany and EU, sabbatical (time off for traveling around the world, extended parental leave, further education, etc.), option to work part time;
- Financial benefits: Company pension plan, net wage optimisation programme including IT / bicycle leasing, discounted annual ticket for public transport, employer loans, etc.;
- Employee recommendation scheme: We are grateful when our employees support us in finding new recruits. You will receive a bonus of 1,500 EUR to 3,000 EUR per successful recommendation;
- Relocation support: We offer our newcomers a relocation lump sum and support you in finding a suitable new home as well as in finding a school or nursery for your children and much more. Should need be, this can even include support in the search for a job for your partner.
- Career development: For us, further education and training are an essential part of people management, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal, namely a long-term and successful work relationship with you. We offer access to Coursera, Bookboon and personal 1:1 feedbacks. Would you like to change your professional focus and work on other projects or change geographically? We will support you here as well.
- Company event and activities: We have BBQs, Christmas parties and TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) events. On top of that, we organise team-building events and events internal to departments to promote team spirit. Let us know if you have creative ideas for corporate events or new initiatives that you would like to introduce to our company culture, no matter whether they are of artistic or technical nature.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace