One of Europe´s Leaders in satellite solutions and services.
Telespazio Germany GmbH is the first address in European aerospace, especially for satellite operations and ground stations. Tasks are the development of our own software solutions, infrastructure support and operational management. In addition, Telespazio Germany GmbH is also internationally represented in the defense sector with the development of training systems and various individual software developments.
We have more than 40 years of experience in a market where trust and quality are essential. With more than 400 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace.
Our employees play the most important role in the success of our company. Through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and the sense of cooperation in an open international environment in which we live our values:
Trust, Integrity, Participation and Curiosity.
We offer a wide range of benefits to support a healthy work-life balance, including but not limited to flexible working hours, mobile working and continuous education and training.
At our location in Darmstadt we have been creating training simulators for helicopters, airplanes, vehicles and other complex technical systems for many years. These are used to train maintenance personnel and cockpit crews. Our customers are both large manufacturers, such as Airbus, as well as the armed forces of Germany, Switzerland, Australia and other nations.
Our training tools are created by an experienced, multidisciplinary and technology-loving team in close cooperation. We are a group of generalists with personal specialties. Together we have the know-how to cover all areas of responsibility for complex training systems – from advising the customer, to concept creation, software development, development and user documentation, to security concepts for the information technology used. Our current projects are an NH90 maintenance simulator ( NH90 VMT factsheet ), a CH-53 cockpit trainer ( CPT CH-53 factsheet ) and two more cockpit trainers in the near future.
Do you love working on details while keeping an eye on the big picture?
Would you like to share our enthusiasm and strengthen our team?
You will take responsibility for a wide variety of aspects of our projects and work together with the team on varied tasks such as:
- Testing of simulation modules and training systems
- Formal documentation according to specifications for design, interfaces and tests
- Collaboration on manuals and information security concepts Improvement of our technologies and work processes
- Direct contact with customers
Qualifications / professional experience:
- You have completed a technical degree (mechanical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering or similar).
- Young professionals are also welcome.
- Solid application experience in C++, C#, Visual Studio
- Understanding of technical drawings, plans and technical documentation
- Interest in aerospace
- Team player
- German suitable for everyday use – at least B1
- English fluent – at least C1
- Experience in designing software architectures
- Knowledge of IT security
- Interest in technical management or project management
- EU/EFTA citizenship mandatory