Telespazio Germany GmbH is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 400 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
We are looking for a suitable candidate with a strong radio frequency background to join our Ground Segment System Engineering team at EUMETSAT. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of EUMETSAT’s most exciting projects, which supports Europe’s mission to be at the forefront of weather prediction and climate change monitoring.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Your tasks in this role would be:
- Supporting IoT activities and RF compatibility tests
- Review and regular upkeep of the Interface Requirements/ interface control documents for RFSCs and IOT test tools
- Lead and coordinate RFSC and RF IOT tool maintenance, as well as review relevant technical documents
- Ensure that all RF test equipment remains calibrated throughout the testing period.
- An excellent University degree in any technical area
- Long standing experience in ground stations (TT&C and Mission Data Acquisition) in a real-time 24/7 spacecraft operations environment, preferably in an Earth Observation environment.
- Experience in RF testing of satellite-to-ground interfaces and/or ground stations
- Knowledge of RF design for satellite and/or ground station space-to-ground interfaces
- Knowledge of Ka-band link design or testing
Your Benefits of joining us
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, home office, remote work option within Germany and EU, sabbatical (time off for travelling around the world, extended parental leave, further education, etc.), option to work part time;
- Financial benefits: Company pension plan, net wage optimisation programme including IT / bicycle leasing, discounted annual ticket for public transport, employer loans, etc.;
- Employee recommendation scheme: We are grateful when our employees support us in finding new recruits. You will receive a bonus of 1,500 EUR to 3,000 EUR per successful recommendation;
- Relocation support: We offer our newcomers a relocation lump sum and support you in finding a suitable new home as well as in finding a school or nursery for your children and much more. Should need be, this can even include support in the search for a job for your partner.
- Career development: For us, further education and training are an essential part of people management, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal, namely a long-term and successful work relationship with you. We offer access to Coursera, Bookboon and personal 1:1 feedbacks. Would you like to change your professional focus and work on other projects or change geographically? We will support you here as well.
- Company event and activities: We have BBQs, Christmas parties and TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) events. On top of that, we organise team-building events and events internal to departments to promote team spirit. Let us know if you have creative ideas for corporate events or new initiatives that you would like to introduce to our company culture, no matter whether they are of artistic or technical nature.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Melanie Giesche.