One of Europe´s Leaders in satellite solutions and services.
Telespazio Germany GmbH is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 400 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
- This engineering service covers the Product Assurance and Safety function in support to a specific team, and to provide Quality Assurance support to the OPS-Q (Quality) office. This position is based at ESOC in Darmstadt. It is full-time and permanent and expected starting date will be July 2022.
Major activities of the PA process to be covered include:
- Planning and keeping up-to-date the PA activities in support to the team (output: PA Plan and PA Work Packages).
- Monitoring the compliance of the team to applicable standards and customer requirements (output: PA KPIs, non-conformance management, corrective and preventive actions).
- Organisation and management of anomalies and problems in each team (output: problem management, corrective and preventive actions).
- Organisation and management of configurations and changes within each team (output: configuration management, baselines).
- Definition of and monitoring the implementation of the rules for document production by the team (output: documentation management).
- Soliciting the identification of improvements by the team (output: lessons learned).
- Provision of direct support to the team as requested (possible output: demonstration of Dependability requirements, outage analysis, risk register maintenance).
In particular, the following tasks are highlighted:
- Configuring and maintaining the PA quality tools to specifically support the missions.
- Supporting ground and spacecraft anomaly review meetings, tracking all decisions taken.
- Supporting configuration review meetings to process all change requests.
- Maintaining the ground segment product tree of each mission and the agreed documentation baseline.
- Organising and conducting the Freeze in view of critical operations.
- Stimulating the regular assessment of risks and reflect the update in the relevant risk register.
- Stimulating the collection of lessons learned after each major milestone.
- Survey of document production by the team and provide quality review of documents on request.
- Attending agreed simulation sessions and supporting the chasing of actions raised in the Debriefing.
- Supporting critical operations on console on shift, according to instructions from the Flight Operations Director.
Major activities of the QA process to be supported by this service are:
- Planning and organising the OPS-Q audit activities (for internal audits, external audits, and surveillance audits).
- Soliciting closure of overdue actions on audit non-conformances.
- Supporting the OPS Improvement Forum.
- Collecting OPS KPI relevant to OPS-Q.
- Contributing to OPS-Q feedback to OPS Management Team.
- Supporting the maintenance and improvement of the QMS (both for the documents and the web site).
- The Service Provider is required to familiarise him/herself with the activities and processes of the ESOC Quality Office (OPS-Q) and the assigned missions, in particular with the procedures and tools that are needed to perform the PA/QA operations.
- The tasks to be performed require considerable initiative, flexibility and independence in executing the assigned tasks, within the approach defined by OPS-Q.
- University degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering,
- Aerospace Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated experience with Product Assurance of Missions in Development and Operations
- Demonstrated experience with Quality Assurance of an organisation
- Expert and operational experience on problem management process (anomalies, non-conformances, review board)
- Experience in working in an operational environment
- Mastering of quality tools for problem management
- Experience in Quality Management System (QMS)
- Familiarity with ESA organisation and way of working
- Familiarity with ECSS standards applicable to ground segment
- Familiarity with ISO9001 standard (quality)
- Familiarity with ISO27001 standard (security)
- Expert and operational experience on configuration management process (changes, baseline, freeze, deviations, waivers)
- Expert and operational experience on risk management process (risk register, trend, acceptance)
- Expert and operational experience on documentation management process (reference number, digital signature, template)
- Experience in tools for documentation management
- Experience in tools for configuration management
Your Benefits of joining us
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, home office, remote work option within Germany and EU, sabbatical (time off for travelling around the world, extended parental leave, further education, etc.), option to work part time;
- Financial benefits: Company pension plan, net wage optimisation programme including IT / bicycle leasing, discounted annual ticket for public transport, employer loans, etc.;
- Employee recommendation scheme: We are grateful when our employees support us in finding new recruits. You will receive a bonus of 1,500 EUR to 3,000 EUR per successful recommendation;
- Relocation support: We offer our newcomers a relocation lump sum and support you in finding a suitable new home as well as in finding a school or nursery for your children and much more. Should need be, this can even include support in the search for a job for your partner.
- Career development: For us, further education and training are an essential part of people management, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal, namely a long-term and successful work relationship with you. We offer access to Coursera, Bookboon and personal 1:1 feedbacks. Would you like to change your professional focus and work on other projects or change geographically? We will support you here as well.
- Company event and activities: We have BBQs, Christmas parties and TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) events. On top of that, we organise team-building events and events internal to departments to promote team spirit. Let us know if you have creative ideas for corporate events or new initiatives that you would like to introduce to our company culture, no matter whether they are of artistic or technical nature.
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace