Telespazio Germany GmbH is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 400 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
Do you enjoy playing detective? Do you associate innovation with fun and excitement? Then you have found your next adventure, so keep reading.
We are looking for a working student to support us in analysing the market in line with on-going and upcoming activities in the Innovation Department.
You will work up to 20 hrs per week at our Headquarter in Darmstadt (mobile working is possible) with the option to work full-time during semester breaks. The earliest starting date would be 15th October 2022.
We emphasise that we expect someone to remain as a working student for at least 12 months, i.e. we expect candidates to remain enrolled at the University for the next 12 months or longer.
The sky isn’t the limit, so let’s go!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Monitor our competitors on a continuous basis
- Understand competitor value propositions and support the creation and modification of our own
- Make and update comparison charts of products, prices, performances in direct competition with our/customer’s products
- Derive product concepts and specifications demanded by the market and by users
- Create internal presentations and documentation
You are currently enrolled as a student in a business, management, computer science, engineering or similar programme.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Team player with flexible attitude to responsibilities and changing priorities
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and sense of humour 😉
Your Benefits of joining us
- Work-life balance: Flexible working hours, home office, remote work option within Germany and EU, sabbatical (time off for travelling around the world, extended parental leave, further education, etc.), option to work part time;
- Financial benefits: Company pension plan, net wage optimisation programme including IT / bicycle leasing, discounted annual ticket for public transport, employer loans, etc.;
- Employee recommendation scheme: We are grateful when our employees support us in finding new recruits. You will receive a bonus of 1,500 EUR to 3,000 EUR per successful recommendation;
- Relocation support: We offer our newcomers a relocation lump sum and support you in finding a suitable new home as well as in finding a school or nursery for your children and much more. Should need be, this can even include support in the search for a job for your partner.
- Career development: For us, further education and training are an essential part of people management, because this is the only way we can achieve our goal, namely a long-term and successful work relationship with you. We offer access to Coursera, Bookboon and personal 1:1 feedbacks. Would you like to change your professional focus and work on other projects or change geographically? We will support you here as well.
- Company event and activities: We have BBQs, Christmas parties and TGIF (Thank God It’s Friday) events. On top of that, we organise team-building events and events internal to departments to promote team spirit. Let us know if you have creative ideas for corporate events or new initiatives that you would like to introduce to our company culture, no matter whether they are of artistic or technical nature.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Melanie Giesche.