We are the first choice European aerospace company for software centric engineering solutions. We combine 40 years of experience in a market, where trust and quality are needed. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace – and beyond - together.
Telespazio Germany GmbH is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Lead Engineer (w/m/d) to help us implement and manage cybersecurity solutions and services for our customers.
This position is based at our Headquarter in Darmstadt.
It is a full-time and permanent position, and the expected starting date will be around June 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity to prove yourself in a challenging environment, being the Cybersecurity Expert in a multi-disciplinary team providing ICT Engineering and Secure Connectivity services to space, defence and energy sectors.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Capture the specific customer needs and design a robust, fit for purpose cybersecurity solutions
- Articulate features and benefits of complex designs, technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical audience through professionally written submissions and orally delivered presentations
- Gain and maintain a strong network of relationships across cybersecurity marketplace
- Gain and maintain technical qualifications as appropriate to ensure partner levels with cybersecurity vendors
- Follow up and deliver projects from requirement engineering to transfer to operation and provide training on the engineered cybersecurity solutions when required
- Technical support in proposals production
- A university degree in Computer Sciences (or equivalent)
- Proven experience in Security Operation Centre (SOC) design and implementation
- Strong goal-oriented and planning capabilities, coupled with very good problem-solving skills and a pronounced customer focus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, be able to work in a diverse team environment and accomplish goals in line with team objectives
- Experience operating critical IT infrastructure environments, working in mixed operating system environments, managing technical service transition, creation and maintenance of support documentation
- Familiar with the security strategy, roadmap, SIEM/Network forensics solutions and security assurance to improve overall IT security
- Experience with design and implementation of key foundational building blocks of the security strategy
- Interested in learning and dealing with modern technologies
- Requirements Engineering
- Security Risk Analysis
- Deep knowledge of Off-the-Shelf cybersecurity products
- Design and implementation of Security Operation Centre (SOC) Infrastructure and Operational Concepts
- Business level proficiency in English
- Fluency in German language
- ISO 27001 Certification
- Project Management Certification (PMP, Prince2)
- ITIL Certification
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!