Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond.
Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
The Telespazio Deutschland GmbH Legal Affairs Department supports the business goals by providing high quality and efficient legal and contractual guidance to promote compliance, reduce risk and liability and optimise contract conditions.
We are searching for a full-time (40hrs/week) ambitious Contract Manager looking for a professional environment that values success and provides diverse development opportunities.
You will report directly to our Head of Legal Affairs and will collaborate with management teams and stakeholder teams across the business.
This position is based at our Headquarter in Darmstadt. It is full-time and permanent and expected starting date will be around January 2021.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- You will be responsible for legal and contractual inputs throughout the lifecycle of a project, starting from proposal preparation to contract closure.
- You will review and analyse incoming contracts (orders) and you will draft contractual documents such as NDAs, Teaming Agreements, Subcontracts and other contractual documentation.
- You will contribute to the legal and contractual part of our proposals to customers.
- You will be involved in the legal aspects of product development.
- You will be part of the Export Control and Trade Compliance organization and support the Export Control Representative in managing the program.
- You will be responsible for the management and administration of contractual documentation.
- Completed juristic or vocational commercial education (kaufmännische Ausbildung)
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Very good understanding of legal and contractual terminology in a commercial context
- Understanding of risk and liability and possible mitigations
- Good knowledge of national and international contract law
- Very good organisation skills, sense of urgency and setting priorities
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and in writing)
- Advanced MS Word skills
- Team Player qualities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Flexible and solution focused work style
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Interest in the aerospace and defense domains
- Experience in Export Control
- Knowledge of IP law
- Experience with document management systems and workflows
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Melanie Giesche.