Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
Do you see yourself as instrumental part in growing our ICT Solutions and Services business? Would you like to be in the position to influence our portfolio? Do you want to work in a start-up environment within a well-established company? If yes, we would love to hear from you and review your application!
ICT Presales Manager / Solution Architect is responsible for capturing the customer requirements, and designing and proposing robust, supportable and fit for purpose solutions and services that help shape our customers’ ICT architecture and strategy. This position supports the presales and sales activities translating business needs into high-level solution designs for complex ICT environments and manages the delivery process. This position is based at our Headquarter in Darmstadt. It is full-time and permanent and expected starting date will be around December 2020.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Support the Sales Management with the qualification of opportunities
- Capture the specific customer needs and design a robust, fit for purpose solutions
- Articulate features and benefits of complex designs, technologies and solutions to technical and non-technical audience through professionally written submissions and orally delivered presentations
- Write and lead complex proposals covering both technical and commercial aspects
- Develop customer relationships at senior levels to position TPZV-D`s value propositions
- Present end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders together with the associated commercial models
- Manage the delivery of ICT solutions and services
- Gain and maintain technical qualifications as appropriate to ensure partner levels with ICT and Cybersecurity vendors
- Gain and maintain a strong network of relationships across ICT Infrastructure and Cybersecurity marketplace
- Manage the communication and projects with technology partners
- University degree or equivalent education in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering
Minimum of 10 years of experience across the following areas:
- Server, Hyper Converged and Storage Infrastructure
- Container technology and virtualization, Software-Defined Networking, Software-Defined Storage
- Data Centre Networking and Security
- Cloud Architecture
- Customer focused thinking
- Strong communication skills, interpersonal and presentations skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, ability to work in a team environment
- Thinks out-of-the-box and with good risk analysis skills
- Experience in writing and leading complex proposals covering both technical and commercial aspects, including public procurement tenders/ITTs
- Experience in project management/delivery management
- Experience in subcontractors management
- Experience in mission-critical environments in different industry sectors
- Business level proficiency in both German and English with the ability to negotiate in both languages
- Recent experience in client facing position (Consulting, Integration, Solution Management, Security Architect)
- Experience with the following technologies: Hadoop, VMware, OpenStack, OpenShift & Kubernetes, Cisco ACI, Docker, IBM portfolio
- Experience in cybersecurity technology and vendors, including Security Operation Centers
- Large Corporate / System Integrator / Managed Service Provider working experience preferred
- CISSP / CISM / CISA qualification preferred
- VTSP / VCP VMware certification preferred
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Raphael Rossato.