We are the first choice European aerospace company for software-centric engineering solutions. We combine 40 years of experience in a market, where trust and quality are needed. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we craft the future of aerospace – and beyond - together.
Our staff plays a key role in our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of collaboration in an open international environment living our values; trust, integrity, participation, color, and curiosity.
We are committed to crafting a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We offer a wealth of benefits to support a balanced work-life balance, including but not limited to mobile working and encouraging career development.
You love Java? Is it pointless to motivate you to get up in the morning, because you have problems going to bed in the first place being busy doing great things with Java? You can’t wait to develop and apply your skills every day? You like simplicity and doing things right? You want to be part of an international team that share their knowledge and aspire to be the best ?
- Develop great software in Java that you and your company can be proud of.
- Show everyone what you are capable of, disseminate knowledge and learn with others.
- Praise openly successes of your colleagues and get praised for your own successes.
- Criticize openly and discuss bad design patterns and code smell – nothing gets pushed under the carpet.
- Criticize openly management inefficiencies that waste your time and keep you away from coding – again, nothing gets pushed under the carpet.
- Grow professionally, grow the company and be rewarded as a code junkie and technical guru – no need to get ‘manager’ in the job title and only develop stuff in Microsoft Office
- University degree in software engineering or similar.
Good software development background including:
- Motivated and driven, flexible and open, high potential
- Object-oriented design
- Java SE
- Software version control using Git
- Good command of the English language (written and spoken)
- Any higher-level Java-based framework such as e.g. Java EE, Spring, OSGi (Apache ServiceMix, Karaf, CXF, ActiveMQ, Camel), Eclipse RCP/RAP
- Software development for the Linux platform
- Space and/or Aviation domain knowledge
Applicants should be EU nationals or at least be eligible to work in the EU.
The CV shall be provided in Europass format, ideally listing which technologies have been used on which projects.
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Raphael Rossato.