Telespazio Vega is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions & services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential.
Do you want to make an impact in the space industry?
Then join an exciting and ambitious company revolutionizing how satellites and ground segments are built, operated and commercialized.
To address and support the growing commercial New Space economy, Telespazio VEGA is investing in solutions that will enable start-ups and established organizations to revolutionize how they operate their satellites. We are leading the next generation of operational concepts and ground segment software and are looking to hire brilliant minds to shape these groundbreaking projects with us!
You will join our highly dynamic team, consisting of operations experts, software engineers and business profiles.
It is likely that you are already working in the space industry, but your drive is to change it!
You have broad expertise in satellite operations, both single satellite missions as well as constellations. You can quickly connect the dots: from the mission requirements to mission analysis all the way to system budgets and financial drivers. You understand and appreciate the institutional way of operating satellites, but have a strong opinion on how this will have evolved in 5 years from now. Similarly, you understand how to streamline and automate commercial (constellation) operations.
This full-time position is located at our Headquarter in Darmstadt, Germany, it is unlimited and is available ASAP.
If you want to conquer new frontiers in the New Year, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Development and refinement of the commercial Operations as a Service (OaaS) solutions and build proprietary processes and Flight Operations Plans for the different mission phases.
- Architect the operational concept covering space and ground segments and processes whilst maintaining strict cost control.
- Architect and develop the automation concept to enable maximum automation and scalability.
- Development of the OaaS Service Level Agreement, Key Performance Indicators and pricing strategies in close collaboration with the commercial team.
- Interface with the enable product manager / development team to ensure alignment and coordination between the OaaS business needs and platform functionality.
- Plan, coordinate and verify operational readiness of the OaaS solution for new missions.
- Closely interact with the OaaS Business Development and Commercial teams to translate customer needs & challenges into technical concepts and solutions.
- Support the preparation of proposals and design the technical proposition to the offer specific conditions.
- Follow market developments in satellite OaaS and feed this knowledge into the enable solution.
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in (Aerospace) Engineering, Computer Science or Physics
- Broad professional experience in satellite operations engineering
- Experience designing operational concepts for constellations is considered an asset
- Proven experience in all phases of satellite missions is considered an asset
- Past successes in solving complex system and operational problems
- Experience in in the commercial satellite operations domain and the automation of satellite operations is highly interesting
- Strong business and commercial awareness
- Inventive mentality and social personality type
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Melanie Giesche.