Telespazio Vega is the first choice aerospace company for IT and engineering solutions & services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential.
Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are important. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff plays a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, multi-cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
As Technical Solution Architect, you will be a technical lead interface at customer site of our institutional Clients in Space industry. You possess extensive technical acumen and you can articulate technical solutions with ease, with the ability to build and maintain strong working relationships, being the main technical interface between the service/project team and the client organization. You are determined to provide amazing technical customer service.
Technical Solution Architect for services provided to our institutional clients within European Space Industry, acting as the primary technical interface to the partners at the client organisations.
It is full-time and permanent and encouraged starting date will be immediately.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives and conduct solution recommendations related to software and platform configurations;
- Be unified technical interface between the customer, the internal engineering team and the project/service subcontractors;
- Collaborate with internal engineering team and project/service subcontractors to assure architectural and technical solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation;
- Head responsibility for ongoing technical suggestions and technical standard methodologies for one or multiple projects to sustain project/service continuity;
- Plan, design and execute complex deployments and solution configuration;
- Conduct feasibility evaluation, work estimation, design and analysis of new Change Request or Work Packages on assigned ongoing project/service;
- Ensure timely customer-focused responses to improvement/change requests, anomalies, solving assistance, and other technical requests;
- Provide detailed technical documentation including design documentation (high level and low level), procedure documentation (software installation and maintenance procedures) for assigned project/service;
- Prepare and present verification and validation test plans, technical presentations, technical briefings to respond to different customer change requests and software deliveries;
- Provide technical workshops to the customer or to the internal engineering team;
- A university degree in aerospace, informatics or mathematics;
- Experience in software evaluation, integration, testing and distribution;
- Experience and strong understanding of system and software development life cycles and strategic planning for future systems or software releases;
- Experience breaking down customer requirements or business processes into technology requirements.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the design of distributed applications;
- Professional experience with Linux based distributions (ex. RedHat);
- At least 5 years of professional hands-on development experience in any one programming languages: Java, C++, Python (backend development);
- Experience in PostgreSQL/MySQL database administration (installing, monitoring and maintaining);
- Experience in gathering software requirement and requirement analysis;
- Ability to do code reviews and understand SW technical debt;
- To lead numerous projects with challenging deadlines and priorities;
- Proactive, self-starter, and motivated to work with minimal supervision;
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Good knowledge in one or more of the following: Vagrant, Ansible, Puppet, Shef, Docker (Docker Swarm), Kubernetes.
- Good knowledge in the AWS cloud stack
- Have sound understanding in HW sizing.
- Experience in ITIL, Scrum or Kanban project environment.
- At least 2 years of experience in Linux scripting languages.
- Experience in visualization and containerization.
- Experience in build automation, continuous integration, and delivery/deployment.
- Experience in source control tools like Git, SVN or other.
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally encouraged by our visions and dreams? We would love to hear from you today and send us your application!
Your HR Contact for this position is Raphael Rossato.